- Put the AM/PM position next to the time
- The time format of the video recorded by the rear camera is updated to MM/DD/YYYY, 12-hour system
- Copy the “ FW96670A.bin” in the folder to the memory card.
- Insert the card into the device first, and then insert the USB. After the power is turned on, the blue light flashes, and the upgrade is in progress. The entire upgrade process takes about 35 seconds. After the upgrade is completed, the device will automatically turn on.
- Enter the device menu and choose to format the memory card to avoid repeated upgrades.
- The upgrade is completed.
- Copy the “ EthcamTxFW.bin“ in the folder to the memory card.
- First, insert the card into the device, and then insert the USB. After the power is turned on, the upgrade dialog will appear. Note that you must wait for the rear camera screen to be displayed before operating the upgrade. The entire upgrade process takes about 75 seconds. After the upgrade is completed, you need to cut off the external power supply to refresh the rear camera screen
- Reconnect external power, select cancel in the power-on upgrade dialog box, enter the menu, and select format memory card. After completion, it can be used normally.
Download & Setup
Search for "RoadCam" on App Store, Google Play, or by scanning the QR code below:
Roadcams has the following functions:
1. Real time image preview
2. WiFi remote file management
3. File download and playback
4. Share with friends