ShareASale Terms and Conditions
www.ricilar.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) Affiliate Agreement
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as an affiliate in the Affiliate Program of The company, and the establishment of links from your affiliate website to our website www.ricilar.com.
Customer: The user sent to The Company site via affiliate link
Affiliate / You: The publisher advertising links/promotions of The Company
In order to apply for enrollment into this Program, you must first sign up as an affiliate of Shareasale.com, Inc., an illinois corporation (“Shareasale.com”) and you must agree to Shareasale.com’s Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Shareasale.com Agreement”), the terms which are hereby incorporated by referance.
You may apply to participate in the Program by providing all the information required by Shareasale.com in connection with becoming a Shareasale.com affiliate and by accepting the terms of this Agreement. After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. We reserve the right to accept or reject your application in our sole discretion; however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision. If your application is accepted, you may obtain such discounts and affiliate commissions as are offered pursuant to this Program for so long as this Agreement is not terminated.
2. Prohibited Sites/Verbiage
We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Affiliate Program.
Unsuitable site include those that:
- Sites that promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, or physical disability.
- Sites that promote illegal activities.
- Sites include “ricilar” or vaiations or misspellings thereof in their domain names.
- Sites contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commission from another website.
- Mislead customers as to the products or services available on Your Website or on the Ricilar website, located at www.ricilar.com (the “ricilar site”)
3. Link To Our Website
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Shareasale.com affiliate website. Your acceptance in our Program means you agree to abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the Shareasale.com affiliate website without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile on the Shareasale.com affiliate website.
- Affiliates may not advertise our products on website that they do not own, including, for instance, Google Product Search, Amazon, eBay or any comparison shopping engines such as Shopzilla or Pricegabber.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of the Ricilar Site. You will also not use any means to create the impression that Your Website is the Ricilar Site or any part of the Ricilar Site including, without information, framing the Ricilar Site in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stutting or include pop-ups, talse or misleading links on Your Website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not use redirects to bounnce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- You may not create any links that lead the customer to a destination site that is not clearly suggested by the content of the starting site.
- You may not create affiliate tracking links that also contain a tracking link for other referral programs (“Other Referral Programs”). Affiliates are permitted to participate in either the Program or Other Referral Programs but individual links must be specific and exclusive to one of the programs. By participating in this Program, you agree not to claim commission or credit from both the Program and from our Other Rferral Programs for the same user.
4. Pay-Per-Click (“PPC”) Bidding Rules
Publishers are prohibited to bid on the following:
- Branded/trademarked terms
- Derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- Broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms
Paid Search publishers are also not allowed to use the brand name Ricilar in
- Display URL
- Title & Ad Copy
You may bid on the branded/trademarked terms of Ricilar’s competitors, as well as link directly to Ricilar form a Paid Search Ad.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our Trademarks from your PPC advertising program and we strongly suggest you add our Trademarks as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our Trademarks, we may terminate your participation in the Program immediately.
Affiliate agrees to not utilize SPAM in promoting The Company. This action will result in the immediate termination of Affiliate account with a cancellation of any pending commssions. Affiliate will also be in violation of The Company’s Affiliate Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by The Company. Any service interruptions to The Company’s website as a result of Affiliates spamming will be billed to Affiliate at 500 U.S. dollars per hour until service is restored.
For the purpose of this agreement SPAM is defined as emailing ANYONE, in bulk or by single mailing, about The Company, who has not specifically requested the information directly from Affiliate. The ONLY exceptions to this are:
- Mailing to APPROPRIATE OPT-IN mailing lists where the source does the mailing on Affiliate’s behalf. However, use extreme caution when choosing an opt-in mailing list company! Using anything but the most reputable sources could generate spam complaints against Affiliate resulting in suspension or termination.
- You may include information on The Company in email Acknowledgement Messages for orders and inquires that you receive so long as it is stated upfront that you will be sending them an acknowledgement. The Company also considers ANY type of advertisement about The Company posted to a Newsgroup or Chat Room to be spam.
6. Our Responsibilities
We will be responsible for providing all information necessary to allow you to make appropriate Links from your site to our site. We will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer following a special Link from your site, for tracking the volume and amount of sales generated by your site, and for providing information to Affiliate Sites regrading sales statistics. We will be responsible for order entry, payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns, and related customer service.
7. Other Responsibilities and Opportunities of Affiliate Sites
If you qualify and agree to participate as an Affiliate Site, you shall display Links prominently throughout your site as you see fit and with our consent.
Contests and Promotions
As an Affiliate Site, you will be entitled to participate and promote on your site any sweepstakes, contestes, and special promotions we may offer. In addition, you will be entitled to earn commissions as set forth.
Only offers and promotional tools provided explicitly by the Company for use on an affiliate site are valid.
The unauthorized use of promotional offers taken from another website is strictly forbidden and my result in the termination of this agreement.
Contests and Promotions
We have the right in our sole discretion to monitor your site at any time and from to time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
We will monitor for FTC compliance to ensure disclousures are adequately added
8. Your Responsibilities
You are solely responsible for ensuring that reviews, description, and articles on your site comply with applicable copyright, FTC disclosure and othe laws. You must have express permission to use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material. We are not responsible for violations.
9. Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy The Company’s products through the Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of The Company. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and sles will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for our products sold under the Affiliate Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Our prices and product availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect products that you already have listed on your site, you should update pricing often or not include price information in your product descriptions.
Customers sent to The Company must be the end user of the product/service. If Affiliate is placing order on behalf of the customer, approval of this promotional method must be explicitly provided by The Company.
10. Licenses and Use of the The Company’s logos and Trademarks
WE GRANT YOU A NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, REVOCABLE RIGHT TO (i) ACCESS OUR SITE THROUGH THE LINKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND (ii) SOLELY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH LINKS AND UNDER THE CONDITIONS PROVIDED FOR HEREIN, TO USE OUR LOGOS, TRADE NAMES, TRADEMARKS, AND SIMILAR IDENTIFYING MATERIAL RELATING TO US (COLLECTIVELY, THE "LICENSED MATERIALS"), FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SELLING PRODUCTS ON YOUR SITE FOR THE COMPANY. YOU MAY NOT ALTER, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE LICENSED MATERIALS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO USE THE LICENSED MATERIALS WHILE YOU ARE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF THE AFFILIATES PROGRAM.
You shall not make any specific use of any Licensed Materials for purposes other than selling products on your site for The Company, without first submitting a sample of such to us and obtaining the prior written consent of The Company’s Affiliate Program Manager, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. We reserve all of our rights in the Licensed Materials and of our other proprietary rights. We may revoke your license at any time, by giving you written notice.