Why Choose RICILAR CR612 Front & Rear Dash Cam? Our Advantages:
- Higher Resolution: CR612 Dual channel dash cam can capture everything front and rear simultaneously up to 4K+2K@30fps. The front camera featuring a wide 170-degree field of view that captures and seamlessly record up to 4K video, enabling clearly making out license plates and road signs. This is the clearest, crispest resolution on the dual dash cam market. It is driver’s great partner for helping contest speeding tickets, caputre car theft or other unexpected events, and record evidence of dangerous driver or car accidents.
- Super Night Vision: The RICILAR dash camera for cars is equipped with Sony STARVIS night vision sensor, which can image clearly in low light environment. The combination of F1.6 aperture and 6 glass, coupled with professional WDR and HDR technologies, ensures the clarity of night images Large memory capacity: CR612 dashboard camera supports up to 256 GB capacity to meet your need of long-time recording.
- Low profile design: If you want to hide your dash cam so when people look in the car they won’t see it, CR612 is a good options. It’s compact and relatively unobtrusive on a windshield.
- Reliable & Professional: RICILAR always listen to our customers and collect customers’ honest feedback for improving our product and services. Downloading the latest firmware update for improving the performance of your RICILAR CR612 front & rear dash cam.
You won’t miss a thing on your drives
Our dash cams record at up to 4K+2K @30 fps (front resolution + rear resolution) at the same time. Ultra HD resolution allows you to capture some important details in low light conditions. License plates can be read even in low light. We also provide 2K+2K resolution options, so that you can choose to record video at a relatively lower resolution when the memory is small.
Loop recording automatically overwrite the oldest unlocked footage to prevent memory card from getting full. Free your hands from manually deleting unnecessary videos. 1/3/5 minutes are available.
G-sensor and Emergency Lock
Built-in gravity sensor, once the G-sensor triggers an impact on the car due to physics or gravity, the current video file will be locked as emergency to avoid being overwritten.
Screen Saver and Continue Recording
When you are driving, in order not to obstruct the driver's sight and reduce the driver's attention to the driving recorder, you can set the driving recorder to the screen saver state, it will automatically reduce or turn off the screen brightness, but keep the video recording.
How to insert a micro SD card?
- Align the gold-plated contacts facing towards the back of the camera (Screen Side).
- Then insert the memory card halfway in.
- Then, use the fingernail or a paper clip to push the card all the way inward until it clicks and locks in place. Card inserted successfully.
- Please turn off the dashcam when inserting the card. After the card is inserted, then turn on the dash camera and format the card directly on the dashcams.
Memory Card Note
U3 high-speed card is recommend (8GB-256GB). Lower than U3 will cause video stutter, black screen, and video cannot be recorded or played. Do not remove the Micro-SD card while it is saving or reading data.
The memory card should be formatted before first use.
What's in the box
- 1x 4K Dash Camera
- 1x 2K IP68 Rear Camera
- 1x Car Charger (11.5 ft)
- 1x Rear Camera Cable (20 ft)
- 1x 360° Suction Mount
- 1x Car Wiring Trim Tool
- 4x Cable Clips 1x Car GPS
- 2x Screws 1x Self-adhesive
- 1x User Manual
Built in WiFi & GPS
- This small and compact driving recorder meets the social habits of modern people.
- First you can play a video with GPS information, driving route, vehicle speed, distance, location, data display and map on your computer screen.
- GPS Player for Windows ( Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 )
- GPS Player for Mac (Mac 10.11, Mac 10.11 above)
- Then you can also connect to the App through WiFi, where you can play and download videos on the App.There is also a editing function in the App, you can edit the video in it and upload it to your social network to share your journey with friends.